The Bargain Store

Sunday 16 February 2014


So not only was this weekend Valentines, it was also mine and my boyfriends 3 year anniversary on the 16th of February. We had a meal and exchanged cute valentines gifts and had a really nice evening watching Tangled, which was the first film we watched together and one of both our favourites. For our anniversary we decided to start a bit of a tradition this year and would buy each other some aftershave/perfume/smellything! He got me the most incredible Jo Malone cologne (which I am going to post a review on later) However, most exciting of all, we visited an antique shop in Nottingham which, once you got used to the smell, was really quite amazing. We found this absolutely incredible Dolly Parton 'Greatest Hits' vinyl for £1 which I simply had to have; Matthew bought it for me as an extra little anniversary present and I am still absolutely overjoyed to have found it!


No comments:

Post a Comment