Album Of The Month: January

Sunday 2 February 2014


Delta Goodrem
Innocent Eyes
Ten Year Anniversary Acoustic Edition

Having absolutely adored Delta since her Neighbours days, I remember buying the original 'Innocent Eyes' ten years ago and falling completely in love with the sound of her voice and her incomparable song writing ability. I am such a sucker for acoustic music so the anniversary edition of this album was far too good to be true. Delta's voice may have matured over the ten years since the original release however each song is as emotive and insanely beautiful as it was ten years ago when I would listen to the CD on my walkman on the way to school. I feel like my adoration for Delta Goodrem would never permit me to write a negative word about her let alone her music, however putting this thought aside, Innocent Eyes Ten Year Anniversary Edition, is a sensational acoustic album and one that will sound just as good in another ten years time. 

Top Tracks: Innocent Eyes, In My Own Time, Running Away and This Is Not Me

No comments:

Post a Comment