Welcome Back

Sunday 18 January 2015



Once again I am found to be apologising to potentially only myself for another failed attempt and downright abandonment of keeping on top of blogging. Who knew it would be so difficult to keep up to date on your own life, likes and dislikes and everything else in between! 

I could be accused of being a liar if I were to say this is the year I will keep a blog for a full year running however I am determined to give it my best bloody shot! 

I continue to be inspired by art, films, music, books and of course fashion. It is these inspirational sources that will encourage me to maintain this creative outlet. However following my engagement in December 2014, I am now all encompassed by everything weddings, I am determined not to become overbearing with "My Dream Wedding" blog posts but fighting my inner 'Bridezilla' will become a losing battle. 

I hope all/any who take an interest in my blog will find it to be some source of inspiration, light-heartedness and general viewing pleasure. 

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment