Foxes Live

Sunday 2 March 2014


Last night I went to my first gig of 2014, with high expectations I was most defiantly not disappointed. Playing at Stealth nightclub in Nottingham, Foxes was everything I had hoped for and more. Prior to her performance, Foxes was supported by Mausi, a group I have never heard of but was thoroughly impressed by. Usually support acts are a bit weak and unfortunately a necessary evil, however their catchy electro-pop tracks could be compared to groups such as Alphabeat and The Ting Tings (lord knows how I miss them!) Foxes set list was unfortunately quite short, however she did give the audience a glimpse into her upcoming album 'Glorious' as well as performing fan favourites such as 'Youth' and 'Clarity'. She was so personable and chatty and you could tell she was totally loving what she was doing whilst being utterly brilliant at it! I would defiantly recommend going to see Foxes, and indeed Mausi and will be making sure that will be the first of may Foxes gigs I attend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment